Old world back in the golden ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strongfist The wise

Go down

Strongfist The wise Empty Strongfist The wise

Post  Strongfist the wise Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Name: Strongfist the Wise

Clan: The Wise clan

Special powers: Is able to summon forth the powers of the old dragons and can fire a highly concentrated beam of any element from my hand and also has telekenisis(clan power)

Weapon of choice: The dragon overlord fang sword (inherited from my father Brokai The Wise)

Appearance: A tall 6'5 man who holds his sword in a weird way.Has a scar above my right eye. Has the sword on my back in a similar way that Ichigo holds it when running except i hold it that way all the time. Wears dragons armor when going to war. Wears a long Gold and black robe trimmed with red when casually walking along the dragons land.

History and background: When i was born i was given a dragon named Sugimaikon. He is the overlord dragon of the light. He is golden and white. at age 1 we achieved our first spell the wise punch. then at age 5 sugimaikon and i have our firat flight. then soon after at age 6 sugimaikon grows to 20 feet. Then at age 10 my father dies. i inherit his sword The Bromokai. at age 13 i have mastered the Wise clan way of the sword the Shanpai. at age 14 i have mastered all spells for every element. at age 15 requested to be the ruler of this giant land of dwarves dragons humans and elves and etc. Age 15 1/2 accepted the request. at age 16 goes to war with an invader named Gorobix. He was a good fight but not great enough. He swung his sword at my face leaving a scar above my right eye. I defeated him using my fathers sword. I used my ultimate move in only its first level while as it has 5. age 17 masters the 5th level of my ultimate move. age 18 My mother Esmeralda gives birth to my sister Rose the Wise. Age 19 another war brews up in the west as i go to the war my mother and sister grow ill. age 19 1/2 ends the war and returns home to find that my sister and mother are seriously ill. the next day i find remidies for them. The next day my mother and sister are back to normal. Age 20-now Rules over my land with an Iron and wise fist. My mother and sister are happy and live in my giant 400 foot mansion gaurded by my elite wise clan members. Currently happy
Strongfist the wise
Strongfist the wise
Admin

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-07

https://oldgoldenage.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down